Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lovely Mommy

You're my little helper around the house. You're really good at jobs and you love to help. Tonight you were setting the table while I made dinner and I asked you get the soy sauce out of the fridge. Your response, in a song: "Sure Lovely Mommy." So sweet.

The other night when I was all dressed up to go to a wedding, you told me I looked beautiful.
You are a great encourager.

Another funny thing: CHUP starts next week, We had talked about Nathan being in the 4s with you, but he really wants to be in Mrs. Hadley's class with Sophie. You're a little bummed. All last year you wanted him to go to preschool with you. So you've been trying to wear him down, randomly throughout the day I hear, "Nathan, will you be in my class, please." It's really cute. You guys love each other so much. You play so well together, you also can get your super silly on with eachother:)

No comments: